Chicken Tortellini Salad
This simple main dish chicken salad recipe is very fresh and delicious.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed, cut into 2″ pieces
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup Havarti cheese cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Bring water to a boil in a heavy stockpot. Add beans and cook for 3 minutes. Add tortellini and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes longer. Drain well. Combine in large bowl with remaining ingredients and toss gently to coat.