- 3 ½ oz bag microwave popcorn or 1 cup unpopped popcorn
- 16 oz bag plain M&M candies
- 16 oz bag peanut M&M candies
- 10 oz bag pretzels broken into bite-size pieces or 16 oz jar dry roasted peanuts
- 4 tablespoon butter plus more to grease Bundt pan
- 10 oz bag jumbo marshmallows
Pop popcorn, cool and remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped popcorn, candy and pretzels/peanuts in a large bowl.
Melt butter on low heat. Add marshmallows and continue to stir until smooth. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture and mix well with well greased spoon. Press mixture firmly into a greased Bundt pan. Let stand for several hours or overnight. Cover with aluminum foil. Loosen cake from edge of pan with a knife before removing. Use a serrated or electric knife to slice for best results.
Be creative with this recipe: add M&Ms in your favorite team’s colors, candy corn at Halloween, red and green M&Ms at Christmas, and healthier almonds, cashews, raisins, craisins, pistachios, etc.